Site Engineering Surveys
Site engineering surveys are vital to facilitate the design, construction and management of your asset.
What is a site engineering survey?
Using a theodolite total station and precise levelling equipment, a site engineering survey provides an accurate location of new features and structures such as:
- Pile positions, pile caps, contiguous walls
- Building locations
- Roads, highways and haul roads
- Levels, datums and height transfer
- Drainage systems
- Steel positions and bolt holes
- Concrete shutter lines and slab extents
- Glazing positions, shoes, mullion and transom lines
Why would I need a site engineering survey?
With complex building design and site environments, it’s increasingly important for digital data to be checked, verified and established on site to an agreed tolerance. Managing the data, validating it on site and checking as-built structures / assets is paramount.
With multiple consultants involved throughout each stage of a project, it’s vital for coordinated digital data to be reported with an efficient process.
Technics’ experience with site engineering surveys
Technics’ site engineering portfolio includes single residential properties to major buildings such as hotels, offices and hospitals. We can provide you with:
- As-built surveys
- Dimensional control from the beginning to the end of a project
- Major project control and grid networks
- Precision setting out
- Boundary setting out
- Coordinate calculation
- Ongoing project and as-built drawings and reports
- Precise comparison to design drawings
- Profile boards, batter rails and site datums
- Quality Assurance data and as-set-out drawings
To discuss your project with us, please call one of our offices and speak to our team of experts or email firstname.lastname@example.org.