Underground Utility Mapping Surveys
Service Tracing, Utility Survey, Radar Survey, Radio Frequency Locator (RFL) Survey, Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) Survey, Underground Mapping & Utility Detection.
Utility Mapping is a term that refers to the location, positioning and identification of buried pipes and cables.
Using a variety of equipment and radio frequency and radar methodologies according to your specification and required project outcomes, We can provide you with:-
- 2D plans to any scale
- 3D models of the site and the utilities
- CAD drawings linked to GIS databases
- Desktop analysis of Statutory Authority plans
- Stat plan verification surveys
- Cable/pipe route clearance surveys
To discuss your requirements, please call our Project Management Team on 01483 230 080 or click here to contact us.